Starting something new....A Scrapbooking Business

My crafting journey began after I had my second child. A was working full-time as a Public Servant with the Australian Department of Defence. In about 2004 one of my friends offered to run a Creative Memories party in my home. 

We were shown how to cut photos and elements and create a 12 x 12 Scrapbook Layout. Most of you probably remember how simple the pages were, however, it was how we started! and if you think about it, it was probably a good way to start.

Anyway, I was very excited and immediately wanted to get into this hobby. Before I began Paper Crafting I had tried many other hobbies, including Folk Art, Paper Tolle, and Lead Lighting. I hadn't really found anything that excited me so much that I was willing to stick with it.

So now after a few years, I am thinking of starting my Scrapbooking Business. 

I will have to look into all the ins and outs - how to register as a business, how to source suppliers, set up a website, forum, and gallery, It all sounds like a lots of fun. The question is should I or should I not?

Hubby is very supportive and doesn't mind if give it a go. I'm wondering what to call it... might need to throw ideas around and see what I can come up with!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.