Project Life - Week one!

On target! Week one was achieved!

I aim to stay on target this year and keep up with Project Life Album. - hopefully, now that I am printing my images at home, it will make it easier for me to achieve this.
 
This first week, even though a short one - was jam-packed and busy! With kids and grandkids, movies, sleepovers, swimming, and shopping it didn't take long to fill the two pages.
 
Mainly use the Pink Paislee Amber Road, much of my journaling is done on my Personal Computer and photos are all edited using PicMonkey which I love to use, It's very simple and has plenty of graphics that you can choose from. 
 
I did some editing in PicMonkey and the contrast is a bit strong, so I think I will need to redo the images. For now I am happy with how they turned out. 
 
  
 
 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.