... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Project Life - Week one!

On target! week one achieved.
 
I aim to stay on target this year and keep up with PL - hopefully now that I am printing my images at home, it will make it easier for me to achieve this. 
This first week, even though a short one - was jammed packed and busy! With kids and grandkids, movies, sleepovers, swimming, shopping it didn't take long to fill the two pages. 
Mainly used the Amber kit, much of my journaling is done on my PC and photos are all edited using pic monkey which I love.. 
I did some editing in pic monkey and the contrast is a bit strong, so I think I will need to redo the images. For now I am happy with how they turned out. Now to tackle week 2.

  
 
 

0 comments: