Project Life - Week 2

OK - so there we have it! Week two below.  I was determined to finish this week before I go back to work tomorrow.  I feel happy that I am organised and can complete the weeks as they happen.  This is my hope for this year anyway.  
I try and use my stash on some of my PL pages.  Such as alphas in the making of the calendar card and the transparency below.  I aim to try and use more as time goes by.
I use the core kits also - Amber again. However am quite happy to use my scrap paper as long as the colours blend of course.  Might try and do this with week three.  
Not too happy with page 2 - (always the perfectionist) so might try and remove one of the Amber cards and replace it with something else.
I did also incorporate some of my photo 365's in this spread also. I think sticking to the 365 will also help me with completing my PL layouts.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.