Vintage Shopping and Quirky Finds

Do you love everything Retro Vintage? 

The word "RETRO" derives from the Latin prefix retro, meaning "backwards, or in past times" – particularly as seen in the words retrograde, implying a movement toward the past instead of a progress toward the future, and retrospective, referring to a nostalgic (or critical) eye toward the past.

If you are into vintage (which I am) You might like to check out this RETRO shop located in MILTON NSW Nikki B's. Vintage Collectables & Giftware. Every time I head to Batemans Bay, I like to call into this shop and this time I took some of the cutest pics which I am going to share below:

There is so much on display I find myself walking around the circuit at least three times. So if you heading towards the South Coast NSW - visit this shop and check it out.

Everything is sorted in colour and in wooden cabinets. It looks quite effective.











No comments

Powered by Blogger.