... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Adorn It Blog Hop

Hello everyone! I have never been part of a blog hop before. I have been working on this project tonight and hope I get it finished in time.

Anyway I hope you all have fun and visit everybody else on this blog hop. I just checked out this link and saw all the other links at www.adornitscrapbook.com/bloghop

Well a little about me... I really dislike winter and winter it is now in Australia although the temperature doesn't really go below 0 degrees, I still find it cold so in winter I snuggle up and am a homebody and scrapbody. The summer, however is totally different, I love the heat and I have a couple of favourite things I really enjoy in summer. Of course swimming in our pool is a regular pastime, everyday after work we come home and jump in to cook off. .... I love our summer fruits, love eating icecream, and love seeing the kids having a ball outside. Another fun filled activity is bush walking, there is plenty of places to walk here in the Blue Mountains which is west of Sydney.

So below there are two layouts one is of the kids bushwalking at a place called Bowen which is just South of Cairns and the other is really a layout just depicting some of the funs I enjoy in Summer. The first layout I used scrap pieces of paper and really just bits and pieces from my stash. The second layout used Adorn It papers from the fern collection....





I hope you have enjoyed my projects and post. The next stop is http://onescrappinmama.blogspot.com/

35 comments: