Scrap Camp Update

Having the week off this week is a good thing I think!

I have been on my laptop today, checking products out, spending time pinning, a little bit on etsy, drafting blog articles, organising my planner for February and just relaxing ... the weather is not that good today so perfect to get stuck into this type of activity.  

I have started to prepare the goody bags and writing up the challenges today.  Last year I turned the challenges into rhymes, however might leave that for this year... ahh..  my rhyming is not that good. 

I did mention in my previous post about pre-order of albums. My last order for the month will go in around the 28th Feb 16. So if you are after any of these albums, then just place an order.  

Also all Scrap Camp ladies will 15 % off store wide from now until the the camp.. So now is a good time to stock up on products.  Just enter code SCRAPCAMP during checkout. 

A few other pre-orders available .. just click here

If anyone is after anything in particular just send me a message - pm via facebook or email scrapofyourlife@bigpond or comment on the facebook post.

Have a great week everyone.... 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.