Kiah Ridge Weekent Retreat

Hello Crafty Friends…..
Just a quick update in relation to our retreat at Kiah Ridge - 13-15 Feb 15.
I am really excited to be able to bring the Scrap of Your Life store to this retreat weekend.  I have been spending a lot of time preparing all the goodies. I have been at it pretty much since mid-January.  A must  mention is  my Scrap Boutique Table…for those of you not familiar with my store,  I have a Scrap Boutique section of the store where I love to display my most favourite cute bits and pieces.  Some of which I do purchase and some I create myself.    Sooo… for this camp,  I have been painting trays and stands and preparing extra special and unique goodies just for the boutique table.  Of course there will lots of other goodies also available.
So for this weekend, I have prepared goody bags for each of you lovely ladies and also there will be a few challenges over the weekend with prizes.  Also,  three lucky door prizes to give away.  I’m sure it’s going to be an awesome weekend… Let the creativity flow!
As far as ordering products over the weekend -  if you want to purchase something, come and see me and I will record it in a notebook.  At the end of the weekend we will total the amount and then organise payment.  You can pay via PayPal, Cash and I also accept credit card which I can process directly through my Merchant Account online (completely secure).
 
So here are a few images of what I have been up to and keep checking back as I will be back here with more updates.
 


Ciao
 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.