Four things Friday! Weekly Inspiriation

 Four things Friday.


"Four things for Friday"  is about celebrating life and is about finding inspiration in the every day and will be a collection of things that I have seen, heard, read or experienced through the week.

This could include art, recipes, fashion, craft, vintage, shopping, quotes, and anything else that I might just stumble across. 

The four things will be 
chosen with thought, and my intention is to share them with you so that you might find something in them that sparks your curiosity, imagination and maybe just give you a little inspiration. 

After I find my four things for the week, I will use some or just one or two to kick start my creative process into creating an art journal, quote page or mixed media page. Then I will share the page on Sunday

"Four things Friday" will be posted every Friday morning around 9ish in the Scrap of Your Life Facebook Group.



1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.