Scrapbook Layout - Singapore Travel - Braedon's Bravery with a Snake

 Hello Crafty Peeps

Here is a quick layout share of Braedon holding a 🐍while we were on holiday in Singapore. We took a day trip out to Sentosa Island for the day and visited Underwater World.  

Before we went into Underwater World, there was a Snake Man and Braedon was quite fascinated with the snakes. I asked him if he wanted to hold one, thinking that he would say no. To my surprise, he actually said yes.

So there he was, Braedon, our little Indiana Jones with that snake wrapped around his neck and arm like they were old pals. Meanwhile, I was standing at a safe distance, wishing that he hadn't said yes to holding the snake. 

I couldn't help but laugh as Braedon fearlessly held that slithery creature, while I, on the other hand, had to be coaxed to just touch the thing.  

Products Used:

The paper I used already had a fun patterned background and had the title 'All Boy' which made it rather easy to create this layout. The paper is from Cherry-Arte and is called 'All Boy'.  

I used some mesh to hold the zoo entry tickets in place along with brads and some ribbon which I slightly gathered. These brads are just plain small round brads, however, you could use any type of brad to do this. I used some round chipboard alphas to spell the word 'snake' and a large number '4' which is Braedon's age. Lastly, to finish off, I used some chipboard stars and a button.


Scrapbooking Layout Holiday Theme Underwater World Sentosa Singapore

Scrapbooking Layout Underwater World Sentosa Singapore

Scrapbooking Layout Idea - Zoos and Singapore

Scrapbooking Layout Idea - Zoos and Singapore Chipboard Stars

RELATED POSTS








No comments

Powered by Blogger.