Artys Surplus - Vintage Findings,

This month seemed to vanish in the blink of an eye, leaving me with little time to get "Out and About" locally. As a result, I don’t have a specific place to write about this time. Between attending various craft events and spending a wonderful ten days in Bowen visiting family, the days just seemed to slip away.

However, one small adventure I can share is my visit to Artys Surplus in Kingswood. This store turned out to be a delightful surprise, brimming with unique and eclectic finds that made the trip well worth it. I couldn't resist picking up a few treasures during my visit. 

Among them was a square timber box with a handle, perfectly sized for storing 12 x 12 scrapbooking paper—a real gem for any crafting enthusiast. I also found an adorable china cupcake stand that ended up being the perfect addition to our Mad Hatter Retreat.

And having a toddler in tow certainly adds a layer of adventure to the experience. Little ones are naturally curious, eager to explore every corner and examine everything within reach. Their wide-eyed wonder turns even the simplest outing into a journey of discovery. So it was fun to watch Remi check out everything. 











No comments

Powered by Blogger.