I'm dreaming of a crafty Christmas....DTM - Mel Parnell

Christmas Craft Ideas

This idea came about when I decided I wanted to display a cute family picture (2x3 inch photo) for Christmas . I used speckled egg oxide ink pad to create two circles for the background. The papers I used were from Kaisercraft ‘winter wonderland’ I created a background using blue glitter paste and a Tim Holtz tag circle stencil which I used in both corners of this frame to stencil the glitter.

Christmas Craft Ideas and Inspiration from Design Team Member 2020 Scrapbooking Layout


Christmas Craft Ideas and Inspiration from Design Team Member 2020 Scrapbooking Layout Tutorial Step by Step

Christmas Craft Ideas and Inspiration from Design Team Member 2020 Scrapbooking Layout Tutorial Step by Step 2

I used a felt tip pen and hand drew around the circles to add definition and then started to layer up the ephemera from ‘winter wonderland’ as well stickers with Christmas sentiments on them. 
Christmas Craft Ideas and Inspiration from Design Team Member 2020 Scrapbooking Layout Tutorial Step by Step Hand Drawing Designs

Christmas Craft Ideas and Inspiration from Design Team Member 2020 Scrapbooking Layout Tutorial Step by Step Tim Holtz Stencils

I painted in (speckled egg ink) some chipboard hearts that I separated and layered under a car board backed photo. I hand drew a border here also. 
Christmas Craft Ideas and Inspiration from Design Team Member 2020 Scrapbooking Layout Tutorial Step by Step Die Cutting

I finally took the cardboard frame from the photo frame and placed it over the scrapbooking I had done not worrying to much if it overlapped the frame. I finished this project with sequins, painted wooden elements which blended in with the colours I used. 

Christmas Craft Ideas and Inspiration from Design Team Member 2020 Scrapbooking Layout Tutorial Step by Step Shadow Box

Christmas Craft Ideas and Inspiration from Design Team Member 2020 Scrapbooking Layout Tutorial Step by Step Shadow Box

Christmas Craft Ideas and Inspiration from Design Team Member 2020 Scrapbooking Layout Tutorial Step by Step


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and celebrate Christmas in July with Scrap of your Life abd tge twilight scrapper. 

Lots of love Mel xxx

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.