Make Your Own Gratitude Journal Tutorial

Simple Stories- Summer Farmhouse Gratitude Journal 


by Mel 'The Twilight Scrapper'

I created this journal as a gift. As we all know times right now are tough often ourvery nearest and dearest are often in struggles that we are unaware of.

The collection I used to create this project was Summer Farmhouse by Simple Stories. I painted the title I used from the Simple stories foam stickers  with teal acrylic paint. 

Make your own Gratitude Journal

I started the cover with watercolour paper and Vicki Boutin water colour markers. The floral die cut was purchased from scrap of you life pre cut.

Make your own Gratitude Journal Step by Step Tutorial 1Make your own Gratitude Journal Step by Step 2utorial 3Make your own Gratitude Journal Step by Step Tutorial 3

Each page was designed around the idea of calming. How do we learn from what we have done not so well, how do we look forward to what lays ahead of us, how do we calm our minds and how do we show thanks for what we do have. I call this gratitude.

Make your own Gratitude Journal Step by Step

Inside the cover is the title 'Fill your cups' with all you love.... I made 3 little cups
Make your own Gratitude Journal Step by Step  Page 1

This page is about what calms me and what things can I do to relax. Something we all need at times.

Make your own Gratitude Journal Step by Step  Page 2

The next page allows me to make my life less complicated. Learn not to sweat the small stuff.

Make your own Gratitude Journal Step by Step 

The next page allows me to reflect on the not so good time and how I have come through them...

Make your own Gratitude Journal Step by Step  Page 3

Next page . Lets me look into the future and the things I would like to do. What are my hopes and dreams when it comes to travel.


I have a great life so what am I thankful for?....., when were they, what did I do and with whom???

On the very last page I such in a page where you could have a few of your loved ones write the qualities they love about you. This will always cheer you up... I promise.
Make your own Gratitude Journal

Make your own Gratitude Journal

I truly loved making this journal it was well worth the end product. I was given as a gift and was soo well received. Time well spent. SS Summer Farmhouse is a little vintage. such bright colours were easy to work with.

Hope this little journal inspires you to make a little something special for someone you love,
Happy Scrapping from the Twilight Scrapper Mel xxxx

No comments

Powered by Blogger.