Design Team. Member of the Month - Mel Parnell

Hey Ladies!!! In keeping with our Design Team Member of the Month series, todays' spotlight will be on Melanie Parnell.


Hi All,

My name is Melanie Parnell, I have been married to Bryan for 20 years and together we have four little people aged 16, 14, 12 & 11. We also have a super cute caboodle named Ellie and an uber cuddly tabby named Charlie. Together, we live in the beautiful Hills District of NSW.

My crafty journey began around 20 years ago with scrapbooking but I had been known to dabble in the design of cards prior to this.

I am University educated with a Bachelor of Design which has led me into a career of teaching. I believe the gift I have in this life is being creative. I've always enjoyed making things.

As for the finer things in life, I have three main things I cannot do without...music, wine & coffee. Of course, though working full time and having four kids, I'm constantly aiming to catch up on my sleep but that's not going to happen any time soon!

Overall though, I would have to say that my family is my world and without them, my scrapbooks would have no meaning!

One of Mel's first projects as a Design Team Member at Scrap Of Your Life...








No comments

Powered by Blogger.