Scrap of Your Life Christmas Message

Christmas is only one day away and I know we are all very busy. However, I just thought I would shoot out a quick Christmas Message to you all.
The first message is to those who are affected by the current fires around Australia. Our thoughts are with everyone at this time. I sincerely hope that these fires end soon and no more lives and property are lost. I also hope the many firefighters can get back to their families and thank them for all there efforts and sacrifices. 
I would also like to thank everyone for an amazing 2019. From my facebook friends, to facebook group members/friends, my email subscribers, and my other customers, a massive THANK YOU for supporting Scrap of Your Life.
2019 saw our Creative Sundays kick-off, firstly at Warragamba Hall and then a mid-year switch to the Hubertus Club at Luddenham, which turned out to be a much better option all around. A big thank you to everyone who attended and supported these events. I hope you had fun experimenting with some of the products during the make n' takes as well as just getting some of your projects done and catching up / meeting new crafters. Creative Days will kick off again in January 2020 - the first will be on the 12 January 2020.
Also a thank you to those who have supported our Friday night Craft Collective nights which have now been running for at least 5 years. We have a lot of fun at these events and they will continue next year with the first one kicking off on the 7th February 2020. Note it is the first Friday in February (not the last Friday in January) and the reason for this is that it clashes with our Best Crafting Retreat Ever at Kiah Ridge. (Weekend of the 30 Jan - 2 Feb 2020). Consequently, the date had to be moved.
Speaking of Kiah Ridge, sadly they were also affected by the recent fires, however, from my understanding, not too much damage occurred. For those of you going to this retreat, I'm sure it will run as scheduled at the end of January 2020. If there is any change, I will let you all know asap.

Last mention are the retreats. a big thank you to those who supported this years retreats. - they were certainly a blast!! It's great to see us all come together for a weekend of crafting, catching up with friends and of course all the eating we do :)
I have already started to plan the Calendar for 2020 and soon as all dates are organised for all the events I will let everyone know.
Also while I am on leave for a few weeks apart from preparing for Christmas and spending time with family I am preparing for our next Creative Day and Retreat. There are currently two retreats scheduled for 2020. One end of January 2020 which is full and the other will be June (yet to be posted). I also hope to run a third in the 2nd haff of the year. 
I am also on the hunt for some awesome new suppliers and products for 2020. If you know of any products that you would just love to see in the shop, just drop me an email at scrapofyourlife@bigpond.com.
Plus I must admit I have some new ideas up my sleeve, I would like to kick off monthly Studio Days in my scrap room/studio and I am also working on a major project for the business and hope to have a surprise for you all end of January 2020. So keep an eye out for some updates in the New Year. The best place to stay up to date with the latest information is on the Scrap of Your Life Facebook Group.  
So wrapping up I would like to wish you a merry and happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Enjoy your break and this special time with your family.
Stay safe everyone !!

Julie 

Scrap of Your Life 

 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.