Scrap that Pooch!!

If you’re anything like me, you love your dog to bits. We have three Chihuahua's and from that first day they all came to live with us over10 years or so ago, they were part of the family.

Our Chi's may just be a little bit spoilt, I'll admit it. However I wouldn't have it any other way.  I have even scrapped them all but as yet I must admit they don't actually have they're own album.  It's seems that I have recently just had the firm thought that I am now going to create an album specifically for them. (That is one album for all three - not one each). Here are a few




To do this I will try and use products I already have, however I must admit, I've been on the hunt for some pooch products, to provide me with inspiration and steer me in the right direction of course.   Ohh and I found some and more which are below: You can check them in the store. (Under the pooch section) here



No comments

Powered by Blogger.