Music Sheet Paper "Olympia Dance Hall"

MUSIC SHEET PAPER 


I am always on the look out for interesting memorabilia from days gone by.  Whether it be old music scores, notebooks, postcards.. I just love it all. Last week I picked up a little Booklet titled Olympia Dance Hall Kensington W.14 Season 1927 - 28 Dances, Daily Programme.... I assumed it was UK origin and did do a 'google' search to see what I could fine out.... hmm nothing much, there are a few for sale on various websites.

I did find out that it was  Originally produced in the 1920's, but the one I have is a modern replica.

I will probably put it away with all my other bits and pieces. I don't think I could Put it up and use it in my scrapbooking. 
Publisher: is Memorabilia Pack Co.


Music Sheet Paper Book Dancing

Music Sheet Paper Book









Share

No comments

Powered by Blogger.