I was rummaging through my shelves tonight... ... you know doing a cross check of what I had loaded to the store and what was outstanding.  Sometimes with the routine of daily life, my 'daily job' school, homework, garden and housework, it interrupts where I am up to and I just knew I had some more products to load. Wellllll! I found them in a small box... this has now reminded to create a 'Products to load to store' box where I can just put these bits and pieces until the job is done!  So there you have it.... 
After all the dribble - you might just wonder... 
well what was it? What did I find?
I came across these cute Doodlebug adhesive arrows 
in silver and gold. 
These DOODLEBUG-Monochromatic Sprinkles Glossy Enamel Sticker Dots will add a touch of shimmer and brilliance to your project. This package contains fifty-four sticker dots on a 3-3/4x2-1/2 inch backing sheet. Available in a variety of designs, each sold separately.
I can't wait use some myself. You can find them here in store.


Share

No comments

Powered by Blogger.