Easy Scrapbooking Layout Ideas - Boys

I have been doing quite a bit of scrapping lately, but not much of sharing them, so I thought I would share some of my recent creations.

I must admit I am a bit all over the place with my scrapping, no rhyme or reason to how I pick photos, one of these days I will get more organised with my photos.

Recently, I've been catching up on some creative time and scrapbooking,  As I've created over the last few months, I've realised that while I've been sharing many of my layouts. 

To be perfectly honest, my approach to scrapbooking might appear a tad spontaneous. There's no well-defined system, no methodical order to how I select and arrange the photos that eventually find their way into my pages.

And as I reflect on my scrapbooking journey, I can't help but feel a growing desire to bring more organisation into this passion of mine. The thought of neatly categorized albums, each dedicated to a specific theme or time in my life, sounds incredibly appealing. Perhaps one day, I'll embark on that journey to curate my photos meticulously, turning them into a well-ordered narrative of my life and families adventures.

Anyway, here are a few of my most recent layouts. As I have three little boys in my life at the moment. One is my son, Braedon and the other two are my grandchildren, Kody and Mason, they are boy layouts. 

Scrapbooking Layout Boys Theme - Brothers  

This Scrapbook Layout below is of my two Grand kiddies, Kody (7) and Mason (1). It's nice to see them playing together, Kody has a lot of patience with Mason, considering Mason can be quite bossy.

I used the Crate Paper Toy Box Collection. I think I must have scrapped about 10 layouts using this kit, it's great for boy layouts. I loved the chipboard pieces, so bright and happy for outdoor play. 

Scrapbooking Layout Idea, Crate Paper Toy Box


































This layout below was when Braedon and I were in London in 2009 (for my Nan's 100th birthday). This was day 21. I used basically scraps for this layout. Mix and matched my Alpha ie upper and lowercase, which I seem to be doing a lot lately.
 
Scrapbook Layout, Greenwich, Maritime Museum
 
Day 21 cont.. Below is the extract from my travel diary.

Today we caught the train to Bond St where we changed onto the Jubilee line which would take us straight to Canary Wharf. Canary Wharf is nestled along the banks of the River Thames. 

This iconic district is a captivating blend of modern skyscrapers and a rich maritime history. It was on my bucket list during this trip to at least take a look and as it was on the way to Greenwich it was perfect for this day of sightseeing. .

It was quite spectacular to see all the glass buildings with their facades reflecting on the shimmering waters of the river.  The interesting thing about Canary Wharf is the light rail that runs between all the buildings. We caught the Light rail train from Canary Wharf to Cutty Sark Station.

We then walked to Greenwich the pier and then took a few photos looking out to the sea and the HMS Belfast. We would have liked to see the Cutty Sark, however, we knew that it had been almost destroyed in a fire during 2007, however, I wanted to take Braedon to the Maritime Museum and Observatory.


Scrapbooking Layout School Birthday Theme


This final layout is of Braedon's Birthday this year  on19th March 2019. He turned a big 9. He took a Birthday cake to school that day.
 
On two of these layouts, I have used packaging from scrapbooking products (Under the Braedon age 5 and above) and the journalling boxes below. I think it may have been Pink Paislee. Again I used the Toy Box Collection.






No comments

Powered by Blogger.