Chevron Inspiration and Trends 2021

CHEVRON REVIEW - IS THE TREND STILL IN? If you remember my blog post back in May 2014 'The Charm of Chevron'.  I really can't believe it was that long ago.

Well I thought it was about time I took another look at what's around in the world of chevron.  I'm surprised its still very much a popular trend. Still out there and still inspiring us today in all sorts of ways, including decor, art, jewelry upcycling, scrapbooking and more.

I came across a few favorites that I really like and thought I would pull them together in a collage. 

I for one still love the pattern, and more so when its it teal, whites, pinks and oranges. I just love the earrings below.


Chevron pattern in scrapbooking


Storage Perfect storage option for a little girls room 

Ottoman With charming aesthetics and functional, multi-use charm, This Ottoman is wrapped in orange polyester fabric with a chevron pattern, with a hidden storage compartment. 

Party Cake / Decor   The contrast of the bright rainbow colors on a white backdrop makes me want to jump right in and start painting! 

Baby dress Such a cute little dress from Etsy.. Unfortunately no longer available.

Flamingo print What could be more cute than Flamingos and chevrons – together at last in this Chevron Flamingo print. The  watercolour flamingo sits proudly on a minty green chevron background, making for a funky addition to any room.

Chevron earings Put away your pearls and diamonds, you’re more creative than that! If you need a boost, put on these Chevron POP earrings. Wear them in any color and don't suffer from “I’ll-just-wear-my-boring-studs-again” syndrome ever again!

Check out some of our other Blog Posts about Chevron:

Using Chevron in Your Craft Projects - 2014

Product Review Crafter's Workshop Chevron Die - 2015

DT member Mel used a Chevron pattern to create a background for a mixed media journal 2020

Til next time
Julie 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.