... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Monday, January 2, 2017

A little bit of more Chevron

If you remember my blog post back in May 2014 'The charm of chevron'.  I really can't believe it was that long ago.
Well I thought it was about time I took another look at whats around in the world of chevron.  I'm suprised its still very much a popular trend. Still out there and still inspiring us today in all sorts of ways, including decor, art, jewelery upcycling, scrapbooking and more.
I came across a few favourites that I really like and thought I would pull them together in a collage.
I for one still love the pattern, and more so when its it teal, whites, pinks and oranges. I just love the earings below.



Storage
Ottoman
Party Cake / Decor
Baby dress
Flamingo print
Chevron earings






0 comments: