... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Some Layout Shares

I have been doing quite a bit of scrapping lately, but not much of sharing them, so I thought I would share some of my recent creations. 
 I must admit I am a bit all over the place with my scrapping, no rhyme or reason to how I pick photos, one of these days I will get more organised with my photos.

Anyway this one below is of my two Grand kiddies, Kody (7) and Mason (1). It's nice to see the playing together, Kody has a lot of patience with Mason, considering he can be quite bossy.

I used the Toy Box Collection, I think I must have scrapped about 10 layouts using this kit, it's great for boys layouts.


This layout below was when Braedon and I were in London during 2009 (for my Nan's 100th birthday). I used basically scraps for this layout. Mix and matched my Alpha ie upper and lowercase, which I seem to be doing a lot lately.
 

 
Day 21 cont.. Today we caught the train to Bond St where we changed onto the Jubilee line which would take us straight to Canary Wharf. Canary Wharf contains the UK's three tallest buildings. The interesting thing about Canary Wharf is the light rail that runs between all the buildings. We caught the Light rail train from Canary Wharf to Cutty Sark station.

We then walked to Greenwich the pier and then took a few photos looking out to the sea and the HMS Belfast.  We would have liked to see the Cutty Sark, however we knew that it had been almost destroyed in a fire during 2007, however I wanted to take Braedon to the Maritime Museum and Observatory.

We walked up the Thames Walk toward the Old Royal Naval College, and this is where I took many photos  including these of Braedon playing with all the Autumn leaves. He even collected some to take back home.  I tried to explain a little about the quarantine laws and that taking plant life home is not allowed.  Fortunately he didn’t seem to worried about it.  We did give the leaves to Great Nan though……

This final layout is of Braedon's Birthday this year 19th March, he turned a big 9.  He took a Birthday cake to school that day. 
On two of these layouts I have used packaging from scrapbooking products (Under the Braedon age 5 above) and the journalling boxes below.  I think it may have been Pink Paislee.....Again I used the Toy Box Collection.



Til Next time...




0 comments: