Easy Scrapbooking Layout Idea: UC Outback Divine Collection

Scrapbooking Layout Idea
 Using Uniquely Creative - Outback Divine Collection 


Hi Crafty peeps

Julie here, back on the Blog today, catching up on some layout shares.

There is something truly magical about watching kids immerse themselves in the wonders of the great outdoors, exploring the untamed beauty of the bushland setting. 

In this natural playground, there were no screens to distract them, no virtual worlds to explore—just the raw, unfiltered beauty of nature to captivate their hearts and minds. They reveled in the freedom to run, laugh, and play with uninhibited energy, truly embracing the essence of being kids.🌳🌞

I used these photos of my grandkids and used the latest Uniquely Creative collection Outback Divine which is truly magical. Plenty of earthy tones combined with the cute little Australian animals and florals. Perfect for these photos.

I just loved the little possum and the kookaburra and decided these would be focal points in the layout. I used many of the die cuts in this project and a lot of layering.

The Uniquely Creative Pebbles Stencil is my favorite out of all the little UC stencils and I use it on many of my projects, so I used some modelling paste to add a little contrast and texture to the page.

I also couldn't resist using my go-to staples including old book paper and seam binding. You can find seam binding in the store also.

Scrapbooking Layout Idea Using Uniquely Creative - Outback Divine Collection

Scrapbooking Layout Idea Using Uniquely Creative - Outback Divine Collection and Seam Binding

Scrapbooking Layout Idea Using Uniquely Creative - Outback Divine Collection and Mini Stencil

RELATED POSTS


Scrapbook Layout Planner Guide

The guide is a complete two-page coloured easy to complete document.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.