Quick & Easy 6 x 6 Scrapbooking Layout: Monday Mini "When Life Gives Your Lemons"

THIS WEEKS MONDAY MINI.

When Life Gives Your Lemons  

I love this week's Monday Mini. It's even smaller than my usual 6" x 6" mini. More like a 6" x 4" Mini.  I used a 6x4  bright happy yellow diagonal stripy Project Life card, with a few layered embellishments, in particular a die cut with the caption 'When Life Gives You Lemons'

So what do you do when Life gives you Lemons?

You can make Lemonade or you can head to your craft space  and start creating. I find creating very therapeutic. 

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade is a proverbial expression used to inspire optimism and a positive can-do attitude in the face of difficulty or misfortune. Lemons suggest sourness or trouble in life; making lemonade is turning them into something positive or desirable. Source: www.theidioms.com

If you have plenty of leftover project life cards, whether they are 6 x 4 or 3 x 4, then they are perfect for using on Mini’s.


The yellow project life card matched with the pink butterfly diecut certainly make the card pop. All the items used are leftovers from my stash. 

I just love the colour combo and I’m sure this will find a home on one of my future scrapbook pages. 

Til next time - Julie

No comments

Powered by Blogger.