Merry Christmas from Scrap of Your Life




Hi peeps..

Christmas is only two sleeps away and I thought I would shoot out a quick Christmas Message to you all. It's easier to post the message here on the blog as once I starting writing, I tend to keep going and the post gets a little long. 

This year! What can I say.. it's a year we probably just want to forget. Once again 2021 did not turn out exactly as we had envisaged. I think we are all suffering from COVID fatigue and can't wait for the New Year to being. So bring on 2022, I say!!

To start off, firstly I would like to thank everyone for an amazing 2021. Even though it was rather bumpy and full of frustrations. I hope we can all find some positives out of it all.

From my supportive family, Facebook friends, and group members, email subscribers, and all my other online customers, a massive THANK YOU for supporting Scrap of Your Life during 2021.

Thank you to everyone who supported the Craft Collective Nights and Creative Days. I truly love seeing friendships made and the connection and shared passion that we all have to create. I have met so many wonderful ladies who share the same passions as myself. All these events will kick off again in 2022, the dates will be posted soon.

What can I say about the retreats. Unfortunately we only had one which was in February. Sad and disappointing that the others were cancelled. Of course, we have our ‘Best Crafting Retreat Ever’ Aussie Theme Retreat coming up at the end of February 2022 and there will be more planned throughout the year. One in July and November! July is already booked out and I'm sure November will be the same. 

So what's next? Lots of plans for 2022. More events and retreats, a few classes maybe, I am kicking off another craft day (similar to when I held them at home). They will be called Studio Days.  They will be held last Sunday of every month. I can squeeze about 6 ladies in my Studio and will all working on a project together.  More to come on that soon. 

To wrap up, I wish you all a truly wonderful Christmas and New Year, Thank you for your continued support. Stay safe and happy.. trust that your Christmas is peaceful and full of bubbles, laughter good times and joy. Cheers. 

Let's hope 2022 is a fabulous year!

Julie xo.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.