Scrapbooking Layout Idea - Heidi Swapp Old School

 'Achieve' Design Team Project
Heidi Swapp OLD SCHOOL

by Mel 'The Twilight Scrapper' for 

'Scrap of your Life'

Scrapbooking Layout Idea  12 x 12 Layout using Heidi Swapp Old School

In this layout I chose to create a page inspired by the title 'Achieve'  My boy graduated from primary school so I have tried to fit as many memories on this layout as I can.

To give the layout stability by sticking the page down to the 'old school' paper. I used Mint Kaisercraft as a backing card. I created the background with a circle stencil.I cut the accordian album out of craft paper.


I painted the chipboard white and smudged some acrylic paint across it. I often use my finger to dip into paint and create smudges on the pages. I used mark makers to make circles and painted the buttons to match the page. I used some wooden embellishments( arrows) with paint to match the page.




Inside the tags and album.There are a total of 8 photos hidden in this layout as well as 8 tags. Now it time to hang your album on the button like a picture frame.




Happy Scrapbooking to all my friends in the paper craft world!!!!
Enjoy Creating....
love from the #Twilight Scrapper
Mel xxxxx

Check on my video on the Scrap of Your Life Facebook Page

Materials


Heidi Swapp Old School 12 x 12 paper

315528 Making waves

315527 Old School

315529 Art District

Heidi Swapp stickers, Washi Tape, Sticker Phrases,  Tag set

Kaisercraft Cardstock-Kraftspearmint, Marine

Do Crafts Denim heart Tags

Do craft Geometric Gem and Embellishments

Paints- Acrylic teal, pink, white.

hemp twine

No comments

Powered by Blogger.