Mintay Collection - Paradise and Dusty Attic Mini Album Mini Album

 MixedDusty Attic Mini Album & MINTAY Collection Paradise 

Remember Me 
by DT Michelle Mohr

WOW, it's Michelle here...what another beautiful day! I actually spent most of my morning in my craft room creating a mini album before heading outside to help my husband with some yard work. 
For this project, I used a lot of different ink sprays, and had a lot of fun putting this together using the Dusty Attic Mini Album - Nautical chipboard and 12x12 Mintay Papers - Paradise.

Mini Album Dusty Attic Nautical and Mintay Paradise Collection

MINTAY 12 X 12 COLLECTION PARADISE 


DUSTY ATTIC CHIPBOARD ALBUM - NAUTICAL 



Firstly I covered the chipboard with a vanilla cardstock, then using the Mintay papers chose one from the pattern paper and adhered it on top of the chipboard. Using a craft knife, I cut around the porthole of the chipboard. I then used Manganese Blue archival ink and inked around the edges.

Next I made the inserts, I did these before I created the front cover. The inserts were made with cardstock - vanilla, pink, aqua and yellow, and the Mintay papers - choosing different patterns for each insert. I stuck the Mintay papers on one side of the cardstock.

Mini Chipboard Album Nautical

Mini Chipboard Album Nautical Cardstock

Mini Chipboard Album Nautical

I then started the cover. Firstly, I sprayed all the bits and pieces from the chipboard pack using Dylusions ink sprays - fresh lime for the grass, vanilla custard for the sunshine word and brown coffee for the anchor. I also used Distress Ink Antique Bronze on the shells. I then sprayed the porthole with Nuvo Nebula Blue. I also used 3 wooden hearts and sprayed these with Dylusions Peony Blush.

I attached mixed media stones using gel medium to the bottom of the album cover. Still using the gel medium, I then added a piece of muslin, using magicals seagrass green powder sprinkled on top and sprayed it to get the multi colour effect.

I fussy cut two birds, a camera and the beach sign from the Mintay papers pack. Placing these on the front of the album cover using stampin up dimensionals. I then continued adding all the chipboard pieces I had coloured earlier. 


c

Here is the end result of the Mini Album Cover. 

Products Used

I hope you like it! The inside is now open to add as much or as little bits and pieces as you like, and of course photos of your favorite beach time. 

Happy Crafting

Michelle 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.