I Scream, You Sream, We All SCREAM for Ice Cream...- DT Michelle Mohr

 Summer House Frame - DT Member Michelle Mohr 

Summer isn't too far away, so I decided to make a cute little Summer house using Crate Paper Wonder Wood Veneer Frame and created a Summer Vibe House. 

What does Summer mean to you? I remember growing up I used to wait for the IceCream truck, and run out to get an icecream....so my Summer House has a quote Ï scream, you scream we all scream for icecream?, who remembers that as a child?


I painted the frame black using Dylusions Paint. Once it was dry, I used a piece of A4 white cardstock and traced around the outside and inside of the frame. The inside was done so it makes it easier to work with, rather than have the frame sitting on top of the cardstock.

Using a collection of different papers, Mintay Paradise, Pink Studio Joyful Day and Pretty Little Studios Tags Dream Big collection, I fussy cut images. I stuck these on with double sided tape.

The happy tag and I scream you scream was sponged around the edges with archival ink in 
chrome yellow. I used a Colourblast sun stencil and sponged this in three places using the same ink in yellow.

The teardrops are added using a raindrops background stencil with Art Alchemy wax in Blue Lagoon, and the blue around the good vibes and under the swing, I smudged the wax on. I also added a few Mixed Media Stones under the swing using gel medium


How cute is the girl on the swing? this is a Scrap FX Embellishment which I used Nuvo Gliding Flakes on to get the Silver shine. 

The cute feet were added with Tim Holtz Grit paste with a BeeArty Stencil Footprints, Life is a Beach and coloured once dried with a gelato in caramel. I also added kindy glitz to the drink in red and gold.

















I then added a number of embellishments from the Doodlebug Design Shape Sprinkle's and Swimming Pool confetti, as well as word stickers from Pretty Little Studio A Birdy Told me. .

The 3 wooden hearts were sprayed with Tim Holtz Bubblegum Pink, as was the cute Heart Strings from Dusty Attic. 

I then assembled it all together using double sided tape, Nuvo Adhesive and dimensionals.





You can find all the products from Scrap of Your Life and if you can't find what you need, message Julie and she will source it in!

Happy Crafting
Michelle xx

No comments

Powered by Blogger.