September Product Round-Up

Hey there Peeps!
So September is over and now a new month has begun!! I'm a few days late with the Product Round-Up this month, mainly because this month was a super busy as far as New Products arrivals and orders go.
There were major product releases by WRMK's (being the Freestyle Pens and Freestyle Pen Bundles and the All One Tool  which led to a large volume of orders being placed for both products, which I wasn't quite expecting.  The first shipment of products arrived this week and I have spent most of my afternoons packing and visiting the Post Office to ship them all off. Getting there... nearly done!



The 3rd major product arrival was the Teresa Collins Be Happy Kit.. I wasn't very sure of how many I could actually get and ended up order about 12. There are a couple left so please if you are after this kit then place your order asap, as there is limited availability. 



The fourth exciting product to arrive this month was the beautiful Cocoa Vanilla Studio's latest collection release, Unforgettable a sweet and colourful collection of bright florals, in pinks, apricots, teals, black. 
We created a bundle offer for this collection and I was surprised by the interest and had to order another set of the products.  I still have two bundle kits left and a few of the individual products. So if you love Cocoa Vanilla, check the collection out!!


Other product arrivals were the Ranger Distress Oxides and the Dusty Attic Chipboard and Stencils, aswell 49 and Market Seaside and Shipwreck collections which was another sought after collection. The paper pad which is 6 x 8 is made up of both the Seaside and Shipwreck collections and the papers are absolutely beautiful.  I have ordered more of the paper pads as they dissapeared very quickly. The wishing bubbles are super cute too and such pretty colours are available.

The last arrival was the Sticky Marathon Adhesive runner and refills. Perfect for any projects and easy to use. I loved my old Bazzill runner and this is very much the same.
I hope you enjoyed September's Product Round-Up. All these products are in the What's New section. However in a few days they will be moved into the general categories to make way for all the exciting October product arrivals.

Til next time 

Julie

No comments

Powered by Blogger.