Recap of 2013

.I thought it would be a good idea to write a brief run down of 2013.  Not sure how to start the recap but will do my best.

It was another year of big changes for the Hyde family. We stared out the year worried and scared about what the future may  hold.  However life goes on. 
I went back to work without my mentor who had since retired. So any decisions in the work environment were now my own.
Braedon had been begging me to join football this year.  Wasn't happy about it, but I agreed grudgingly.  So I started taking him to practice and the games.

Ian got the Lung Transplant in March, lots of months of hospital visits as part of rehab process and close monitoring for signs of rejection. Also tweaking medications was a long process, getting them right took about 6 months.


End of May by brother was in a horrific accident (lopping trees) and ended up in McKay hospital for a number of weeks.  I took mum up to Mackay to see him and we stayed for  four days or so, until the worst was over.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.