Off the Page Christmas Shadow Box House

What could be cuter than a Santa Chipboard Shadow Box House complete with a little pack of cards for play such as snap or memory.

The little house is a Scrapware Shadow box house. I painted the house pieces with white gesso and then glued them together with Helmar Quick Dry Adhesive.
To make it easy I also used some tape to hold the pieces together 
while the glue set.

Papers used were Pink Paislee Father Christmas.

I used the 6 x 6 paper pad which is really handy for this type of project.
To make the front I measured the border around the house and cut tcentertre from the PP Special Delivery paper including fussy cutting around the Santa Sleigh. The sleight needs to sit on the bottom right of the front of the house.

The centerpiece is the 6 x 6 Christmas Airmail and my roof is a combination of the reverse sides of the Special Delivery and Santa Sleigh. (stripes and dots).

The side of the house was decorated with Pink Paislee Artisan Tape which was a perfect fit
.

I cut up the PP Christmas Postcards 12 x 12 Paper Sheet to make the cards, laminated them and tied them up with some red Jute Cord. I did need the whole two sheets of this to make 24 cards.

The Christmas message is also from the Pink Paislee Christmas Punchout Sheets To give that 3D effect I used Scrap Dots which is a Helmar 3D adhesive (no messing around with sticky tape anymore). 

 I just love this product. I don't know how many pairs of scissors I have gunked up with 3D tape. This is one product I will be continuing to keep in 
my stash of adhesives.

Now my tiny Manilla Folder was decorated with the '25 Days' cut from the corner of the Christmas Air Mail.  Inside I have written a personal Christmas message. 

The Kaisercraft Sparklets added a touch of bling to my roof.
Last but not least my metal Ho Ho Ho
and the christmas bells were from our Christmas decoration stash.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.