New Years Resolution

I think I'm in that mode where I don't really know what my New Year's resolutions are...
I'm still thinking about priorities. Trying to figure them out. Some I do know are.

  • Try and keep hubby healthy.

  • Enjoy life and be happy - focus on important stuff.

  • Cherish time with BT, teach him the important stuff.

  • Spend time with my grandchildren.

  • On the scrappin front...Will particpate in Craft a Live regional scrapbooking exhibitions just NSw and ACT

  • Finish off all unfinished projects in between scrapping new layouts. So today I finished off a mini album . Something I started a while back. Random pics of Braedon as a toddler. He was so gorgeous.... still is I mean,,, take a look.
Firstly a different take on the paper bag album which is what I made - unfortunately no pics of the album under construction, but its as simple as.. I used three paper bags. Fold them in half - so the bottom half folds up to the top. Undo your fold and placed double sided tape down each side (left and right). Refold the bag up. Fold the bag in half now from left to right. Now you have a number of pockets in your album to place tags, other photos or other bits and pieces. If you album is going to be lumpy and bumpy you will need to bind the pages on top of one another.

I filled the pockets with the journalling on different tags. one tag are his fav things at age 2. The other tags are really just stories about the things he used to do.

Caution...If its not going to be lumpy bumpy you can fit the pages inside each other. Decide before you start making your album or your pages may be in the wrong order.

Lesson learnt...... ummhhh the hard way... mine was toooo lumpy
Front cover

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

No comments

Powered by Blogger.