12 x 12 Scrapbooking Layout Mixed Media - Happy Moments

 12 x 12 Layout Scrapbooking Layout

 Happy Moments

 Hellooo everyone. This 12 x 12 scrapbooking layout was created by Marion Werren and includes a quick step by step tutorial.

For this layout Marion had very limited supplies remaining from her kit, so she really had to put on her thinking cap. It highlights that you don't need a lot of supplies to create a beautiful layout. All Marion used in this project was 1 sheet of pattern paper, and a few embellishment die cuts. 

12 x 12 Scrapbooking Layout Mixed Media

12 x 12 Layout Tutorial (By Marion)

Step 1: For this layout I pressed a plastic lunch bag into some Dina Wakley Turquoise Gloss Spray, then pressed around the white cardstock to create my background.

Dina Wakley Turquoise Gloss Spray, Background

TIP: I RAN MY PAGE THROUGH MY LAMINATOR ON THE COLD SETTING, WHICH FLATTEN MY CARDSTOCK BACKGROUND: Awesome 😃

Step 2: Next I applied Distress Ink: Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass and Wilted Violet over the Aall and Create Diamond Stencil
Aall and Create Diamond Stencil

Step 3: Next I applied Black Archival Ink to my Aall and Create Bold Alphas Stamp, and stamped over the stencil, pushing the stamp into the diamond gaps on the stencil. This looked really cool when i lifted off the stencil. 👍
Aall and Create Bold Alpha Stamp


Aall and Create Bold Alpha Stamp

Step 4 : Next I kept the stencil on the page and ran a white marker around the inside edges of the larger diamonds.  Cut around the pattern on the Vicki Boutin All Good Things Pattern Paper.

Step 5: I then cut this into pieces for my photo matting. I used the reverse side of one piece and applied the Turquoise Gloss Spray with a sponge. Adhere the photo to the photo matt.

Step 6 : I finished off by doodling : stitching lines, wavy lines and dots with markers and added my title and some washi tape from All and Create from my stash. 

12 x 12 Scrapbooking Layout Tutorial
While creating my page i added left over ink and mediums to a piece of Art Journal Paper to add to my journal. 

12 x 12 Scrapbooking Layout Tutorial


M

No comments

Powered by Blogger.