... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Monday, March 2, 2015

Using Project Life cards in Traditional 12 x 12 layouts.

Hi there crafters!
There is a new trend that is  becoming more and more popular in scrapbooking
and I suppose it was inevitable that this would occur....and that is that many
people are enjoying the convenience of the coordinated Project Life
and other pocket style kits so much,
they are using them for non-pocket pages. 

Like this layout below - which I so  happened to do a Kiah Ridge Scrap Retreat. It's basically a simple 12 x12 layout with some 3 x 4 cards and one photo. 
At the retreat, I couldn't resist challenging Beth Jarrett to participate in having a go at something similar.. Beth took on the challenge by creating this 12 x 12 Project Life Layout using Project Life Cards without the pockets page.
I just love what Beth came up with... hand stitching the shape of the pockets.. which is an awesome idea, and I love all the journalling... (something I struggle with)...
Thanks so much Beth-for taking on my challenge!


 

0 comments: