Quick and Easty Tag Project.

Tonight I am sharing a project tag that I made just tonight.. It didn't really take very long.  Sometimes an idea comes to mind, I visualise it and create.  Most of the time I take ages to complete projects. This time it just came together!
 I love Pink Paislee Color Wash collection. The soft pastels are absolutely perfect and match perfectly with some of the sweet embellishments from the scrap boutique section of the store.
 
Hello Mini Tag using product from the Studio Boutique
 
Mini Tag Project - Quick and Easy

Mini Tag Project - using  pretty embellishments
 
I cut the tag shape just with my cutter, (no-pre tag used or die)    easy enough! I used my cuttlebug to cut a Sizzix Bracket Die on stitched this to the left hand side and of the tag. (Yes... I used my sewing machine!)

Then is was a case of decorating.
The products used are below:
 
Pink Paislee Colour Wash 6 x 6 Paper Pad - (Paper pad discontinued however you can substitute any paper).

Sizzix Bracket Die (Dis is now disconunted, howeve you can use a CAMEO to die cut the bracker or find a similar bracket die.
 
Hero Arts Hello Wood Mounted Stamp 

Satin Leaf Ribbon Trim

Pearl Heart Trim - unavailable, however substitute with any bead trim.

Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Chartreause

Sweet Resin Blossom Flowers Not an exact match to the resin flowers used but very similar. 


Fiskars Bird and Branch Punch (Discontinued - use your CAMEO or similary punch or die. 

From my stash:

Washi Tape

Yellow Ric Rac and Lace.
Perfect Pearls
Ranger Distress Ink
Green Tara Flowers and flowers

One problem with the tag - see if you can guess what I have done and leave a comment.


OTHER RELATED TAG PROJECTS YOU MAY LIKE






No comments

Powered by Blogger.