An Eventful Day of Multi-Tasking

This morning was an unexpectedly tranquil affair; I indulged in a rare luxury and allowed myself to sleep in. I lingered in bed, leisurely perusing the newspaper, a luxury I seldom grant myself. I stayed in bed until the unholy hour of 10.00 AM - an absolute record for me in terms of late rising. 📰

Meanwhile, Braedon ventured next door to and played with Brianna and Henry for a little white, leaving just the two of us at home. Hubby was absorbed in the captivating world of the Olympics on the TV, while I busied myself on my trusty computer (or laptop). A perfect blend of relaxation and family time, wouldn't you say?" 📰
The rest of the day, I've been multitasking somewhat.  My priority today is to complete a looming university assignment, deadline scheduled for this Wednesday. I also would like to work on the mid-month August Scrappy newsletter update. 

I must admit, while working on my assignment, my focus tends to wander, leading me down various rabbit holes of curiosity - sneak peeks at new products and other distractions. But fear not, despite these detours, I'm confident that I'll still manage to meet that impending deadline with flying colors." 📚🤓

I dropped Hubby to Blacktown station after lunch, so he could catch a train into the city as he is on course all this week and staying in Sydney. (No trains from Penrith today) - So he will be back Friday morning.

After I got home, I did a few other little jobs around the house and then took Braedon on a brief jaunt up to the Dinosaur Park, just a five-minute walk away. We've affectionately nicknamed it the 'Dinosaur Park' due to the quirky dinosaur-themed play equipment that the boys love to play on. 

Braedon had an absolute blast, and the outing provided the perfect opportunity for him to expend some of that boundless energy he's always brimming with." 🦖🌳

Kody came home this afternoon and is loud and full of energy as usual. Braedon and Kody always get into mischief when they get back together again after a weekend apart.

Anyway here are some pics of Braedon at the park this afternoon. I love his cute little face peaking through the play equipment. 
Braedon at the park Braedon at the park - Peek a Boo

No comments

Powered by Blogger.