Scrapbooking Layout Design Team Project - Today is a Perfect Day

12 x 12 Scrapbooking Layout  

Today Is A Perfect Day 
by DT Marion Werren

Single and Project Life Page - Instructions

I Cut my pattern papers to size for the pockets. I then also applied the ink through the stencil onto the Pattern Papers Pieces as before.

Next Ranger Distress Ink in Mermaid Lagoon and Pickled Raspberry through a Bee Arty Stencil Around the page. 

Inked around the pattern paper pieces with then Mermaid Lagoon, both on the project life papers and the photo stack. 
12 x 12 Layout Ideas using Paper Strips

12 x 12 Layout Ideas using Paper Strips

12 x 12 Layout Ideas using Bee Arty Stencil



Pocket Page Ideas

Next I mixed together some Nuvo Shimmer Powder Blue Blitz with some water and splattered over the single page and pocket pages. I painted the "Today " Title with Tiffany Blue Paint. I then painted the wooden hearts with white gesso.

Once dried I sprayed with the Nuvo Shimmer Powder Blue Blitz. I touch the white areas on the hearts with the Ranger Distress Ink Mermaid Lagoon. 

Lara's Crafts Wooden Hearts

Lara's Crafts Wooden Hearts

Next I stamped out the butterflies from the Kaiser Make A Wish onto scraps of Pattern Paper. Then Die cut them on the bigshot. I mixed some Nuvo Shimmer Powder  Solar Flare with some water and painted onto some spots on the butterflies. 

Nuvo Shimmer Powder Solar Flare

Nuvo Shimmer Powder Solar Flare

Next I set up all my embellishments onto my Single Page, and adhered the photo to my photo stack with cardboard, then i began to adhere everything down onto the Single Page  and project life pocket pages. 

To Finish off I placed words and phrases onto tags, hearts and photos. I doodled around the photo stack pattern papers and around the project life pages with a blue marker.  I also embellished with some enamel shapes.

I hope you enjoyed this step by step tutorial by Marion Werren for Scrap Of Your Life Design Team

Products Used in this project.

Cardstock Kaisercraft White.
Pretty Little Studio 6 x 6 Paper Stack Dream Big
Elle's Studio Acrylic Word Today
Pretty Little Studio Tags Dream Big.
Lara's Craft Wooden Hearts
Ranger Distress Ink Mermaid Lagoon & Pickled Raspberry
Nuvo Shimmer Powder Blue Blitz, Solar Flare
Dina Wakley White Gesso
Nuvo Adhesive. 
Stamp Kaisercraft Make a Wish
Acrylic Paint Tiffany Blue
Stencil Bee Arty
Label Maker Stickers 


No comments

Powered by Blogger.