Design Team Member of the Month


Hey Peeps!!

Every month we will be highlighting one of our Design Team members and sharing their work via a blog post and of course our newsletter.. So this month's Scrap of Your Life Design Team Member of the month is Kate Liekefett. 

Here is a little more info about Kate ... 

Hi everyone.. My name is Kate Liekefett, I am married to Mark and together we have two children aged 8 & 11. We have no fur babies though we all dearly love animals. We live on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of Queensland about an hour north of Brisbane. 

I'm a self certified neat freak but my kids help me keep it real. I love playing video games and going to the beach as well as going on family bike rides. 

I have been fervently Scrapbooking for almost five years now an I honestly could not picture my life without the constant appeal of pens, papers, pictures and the ability to document the memories of those I hold her and dear.

My journey with all things arty began in school with an early desire for sketching and drawing. As my kids got older, I needed a little something for me and with my older sister firmly immersed in scrapbooking for 20+ years, it seemed like natural progression for me to begin my adult crafting journey.

While I like to dabble in Mixed Media and Off the Page Projects, my absolute passion is scrapbooking while using all manner of cut files.

This month Kate created some wonderful creations and you can check them all out in our facebook group here. 

Cheers,


No comments

Powered by Blogger.