The Best Crafting Retreat Ever 2019 Update No 1.

Hi Crafty peeps

Only 5 or so weeks to go until our Retreat weekend.  I hope everyone is getting super excited about a weekend away of relaxing scrapping ,crafting and of course chatting and catching up.  One of the most wonderful things about these events is we can just take time out to catch up on our friendships and of course make new friends.

I have been busy preparing for Christmas but in between have been starting my preparations. As we will be away for 10 days in January - I need to be super organised this year. 

If any of you lovely ladies have any feedback from previous  retreats  - its not too late... I'm more than happy to take on any advice or  ideas - just drop me a message on facebook or  email  scrapofyourlife@bigpond.com.

Over the next few weeks you will see lots of updates, I will be running heaps of clearance specials also, which allows you to grab products at great prices and save on shipping as I can just bring your order to the retreat.  

As my main supplier in the US is overhauling their WMS - my last order will need to go in 2nd week (around the 10th of January 2019). 

Also I don't stock many albums, however if you would like me to order an album in just ask or you can see the WRMK Classc Albums here  and the Project Life Albums here.
If you order an album you you will save 20% off each album and save on shipping so now is the time to order and save...Just enter code TBCRAalbums during checkout.

We also have two Pioneer Ring Binder 12 x12 Sewn Leatherette Albums - comes with a with Frame Box and the colour is Baby Blue. These two albums are half price. here.

So happy crafting everyone!! 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.