New Brutus Monroe Stamps

Hey there crafting peeps

Most of the time, I don’t really like my handwriting. It’s untidy, messy, wobbly, crooked.. need I say more. It's just the way I am.. I accept it, but it really does turn me off when I try to journal on my projects.  
Since my own handwriting is so terrible, I am always on the lookout for tips or products to make life easier in this space.  Today I came across some cute stamps which have that hand written look and as soon as I saw them I fell in love and knew I was going to buy myself a set. 
Are you curious??..... they are new on the market by Brutus Monroe and called Pegz Font Stamp.  Yep a must have.  You can find them in the store



Brutus Munro Stamp Set




I also fell in love with the stamps set called Rockstar Pets. So cool!! You'll find this in the same location as the alpha stamp set.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.