Scrapbooking Layout Idea - Using Project Life Cards 'Bakin' a Cake'

Scrapbooking Layout Share - Bakin' a Cake 

Just popping in with a quick and simple layout share today. I couldn't wait to scrap these cute pictures of Layla and Mason baking a cake.

I love the bright and happy colours with the white cardstock on the teal background and easy to scrap with Project Life cards

Aswell as using a few of my left over Jillibean Soup AlphabetsThese are some of my favourite alphabets as you can do so much with them. I left these letters as is, however you can sand, distress and ink them if you prefer.

Baking a Cake Scrapbooking Layout


Baking a Cake Scrapbooking Layout


My scrapbooking layout wouldn't be complete without a little washi to finish it off. I chose a nice bright yellow as it coordinated well with the Project Life cards and was perfect against the Teal Cardstock.

I generally don't enjoy hand journalling, (mainly because I hate my handwriting). However, I did write a few words on this layout.

Do you handwrite your journaling on your layouts? Let me know in the comments.


Til next time
Julie

RELATED POSTS






No comments

Powered by Blogger.