... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Sunday, April 9, 2017

June Waterfall Class

Hi ladies

This will be my first class at a retreat and for a while was a bit stuck as to what I should do.  I wanted something a little different and I think playing on my new Cameo machine somehow helped me find the inspiration I was looking for.

Papers in the class kit will suit both boy and girl layouts.  I have just done the girl as a sample and hope to finish the boy sample this week. The boy sample will have a different twist, is a little tricker and you can choose which one to do on the day. 

The class should take about two hours to complete.  Most of the work is cutting the diamond shapes out, but there will be a chipboard template to help out with this.

The class kit will contain the products listed below.


Fancy Paints - Life is Beautiful 12 x 12  Paper Pack (the pack contains includes 16 sheets of 12" x 12" double-sided paper, a sheet of Coral Corrugate Paper, a sheet of Turquoise Corrugate Paper, gold foil paper, puffy design stickers, and yellow puffy alpha stickers). Scroll down to see the Life is Beautiful U Tube video
Fancy Paints - Life is Beautiful Ephemera
Fancy Paints - Life is Beautiful Tags
Repositionable Scrapbook Tape Runner
Studio Calico Wood Veneer Stars
Chipboard Diamond Template - to cut out diamond shapes.

Class Cost will be $40.00 per person



0 comments: