... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Friday, January 20, 2017

Kiah Ridge update No.2

Hi there

Just a quck update, re ordering products...over the weekend - if you want to purchase something, come and see me and I will record it on a my laptap.  .. Yes its sounds very formal, but this has worked  really well at previous retreats. (Except when I forget the laptop… duh!) The spreadsheet does all the maths for me…lol.  At the end of the weekend we will total the amount and then organise payment.  

You can pay via PayPal, Cash and I also accept credit card which I can process directly through my Merchant Account online. (Note that if there is no reception than I won’t be able to process payment via Credit Card). I can also send you a Paypal invoice after the retreat, so there are plenty of options.





0 comments: