... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October Waterfall Retreat Update

Hi crafty ladies ... Not long until this retreat now – just under 3 weeks to go! 

I am still busy packing up all the products, preparing goody bags, challenges and of course all my preparations for the Scrap Boutique table are in full swing.  Most of you by now know what the Scrap Boutique table is all about.  Lots of cute, pretty cool awesome bits n pieces to use on your projects. There will of course be heaps of new products in stock (I know how we all like the new stuff).
As far as ordering products over the weekend - if you want to purchase something, come and see me and I will record it on my laptop. Yes, its sounds very formal, but this has worked really well at previous retreats.  The spreadsheet does all the maths for me…lol.  At the end of the weekend we will total the amount and then organise payment. 

You can pay via PayPal, Cash and I also accept credit card which I can process directly through my Merchant Account online. (Note that if there is no reception than I won’t be able to process payment via Credit Card). We can work around this though, I can always send contact you for the details or send you a PayPal invoice after the retreat, so there are plenty of options.
In your goody back you will also find all the information about the retreat, schedule of classes, challenge cards, a lucky door prize ticket, plus all your goodies and a few other
bits n pieces.

SCRAP BOUTIQUE

 There will be a few things on the Scrap Boutique Table where you will see a little a sign titled “TIP".  I hope to share some tips and ideas with you by displaying a product and maybe an idea on how you can use the product. The ideas may spark some mojo!!.
Also you may find a few spots with bits and pieces marked up with a "TAKE ME". This could be information on a specific product, free music sheet paper, punch-out die cuts, chipboard pieces etc. 
There will also be a "BARGAIN BIN" which will contain all sorts of items on sale.   All products will be hugely discounted, so come and check out the Bargain Bin .

PAPER ON SALE

I posted a few days ago about the bargain bin (BB). Along with the BB  there  will also be  12 x 12 plastic display folders that contain papers from a wide range of different suppliers.  All paper is 50c a sheet, you also may find the odd sticker alphabet sheet and the prices should be marked on these.

CHALLENGES

There will be three challenges over the weekend. You won't really need anything in particular for any of these challenges.  I will also need some judges for the challenges of course so please let me know if you want to be a judge.  Don't forget there are great prizes to be won for each of the challenges as well as a Lucky Door Prize.

I think that’s about it for now.

0 comments: