... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Scrap Boutique - Sneak Peak Part 1...

Only a month or so to go until the retreat and I am getting soooo excited.. I've already started to pack all the scrappy products up, preparing the goody bags and challenges, as well as working on preparing my Scrap Boutique bits n pieces. .... For those of you not familiar with my store,  I have a Scrap Boutique section where I love to display my most favourite cute bits and pieces in unique and different ways.  Over the last few weeks, I have been re-arranging it all into smaller storage jars, dishes, box and trays. So that they look super cute. I love to display all the items so that they are surrounded by pretty ribbons, lace, ornaments, dangly bits and more.
Come and visit the Scrap Boutique table at the retreat, you might just find that little bit you need to finish off your project, or you can visit the store now and have a browse around. 
Remember you can pre-order anything and I can bring it to the retreat for you. 
One of the best things about the Scrap Boutique is that if you are after just that little something to finish off your project, you can just buy one little thing or two, without having to purchase a whole set or pack.
Some new sections have been added recently, such as burlap products, binder clips, mason jar accessories etc.
A Bit of Burlap
Binder Clips
Mason Jar Accessories
Flamingos and Pineapples

Tags and ribbons


 Vintage Trim and twine
 Dot Fabric Puffs, Cupcakes and Rainbow Appliques, Wooden Birdies, Wooden Buttons



Oh and on the table you will  also find some freebies -  such as music sheets, little die cuts, chipboard pieces and more.
Cheers everyone til next time. x


0 comments: