Waterfall Retreat Update



Not long now til our retreat ladies.
I have started thinking a lot about what products to bring along this year and have already started ordering these in.  Of course I'm happy to cater for any specific requests for products so please just send them through via facebook message or post on the Retreat Facebook Page. 
As you may know all the products for the classes have arrived and I’m sure Amy will be busy creating over the next few weeks.
I have started to think about what also to put into the goody bags this year. I want to add a bit of spice to the contents. So I have my thinking cap on, trying to think outside the square!!
A few things to note…
Always happy to Pre-order products and bring them along to the retreat. Albums are a good pick as they are always expensive to ship.. You can see all the albums available here in the store here
and here
The other thing is we have 50% off  in the store under the American Crafts section, so now is the time to grab a bargain and save ... save. This will clear out a lot of the older stock for me. So you can check it all out here
A few Pre-orders are also available in the store at the moment. All these products should be arriving over the next two weeks. I love some of these new collections, to see it all click here
 Pink Paislee Take Me Away
Dear Lizzy Saturday
Crate Paper Cut Girl and Cool Kid
Simple Stories Hello Fall and Posh
Plenty more info to come over the next few weeks
Have a great week everyone...
Julie. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.