Scrap Camp Weekend - Kiah Ridge

Only less than 4 weeks to go until our Scrap Camp weekend. I hope everyone is getting super excited about a weekend away of relaxing scrapping, crafting, and of course, chatting and catching up. One of the most wonderful things about these events is we can just take time out to catch up on our friendships and of make new friends.





































I have been busy again this past week just starting to prepare goody bags, challenges, ordering more products, packing products, and just generally making sure I have everything covered.
The few things I learnt at last year's retreats, I will be putting into practice this year. So if any of you lovely ladies have any feedback from last year - its not too late... I'm more than happy to take on any advice or ideas - just drop me a message on Facebook or email scrapofyourlife@bigpond.com.

I have recently started renovating my craft room/shop area which includes upgrading a little bathroom in there. I have also started painting the timber which is a massive job, (It's all an ugly brown and I'm replacing it with white). My plan is to start running crop days and crop nights this year. Possibly starting in March - so there will be more information to come on this.

A fun part of preparations is creating the goody bags and there will be heaps of bits and pieces in your goody bag this year. Keep checking back here on the blog as every few days I will be posting a little more information here on the blog as well as the Facebook Scrap Camp event page as well as the Scrap of Your Life Facebook page.

Over the next four weeks, I will be running heaps of clearance specials, which allow you to grab products at great prices and save on shipping as I can just bring your order to the retreat.

Also, I don't stock albums, however, if you would like me to order an album in just ask or you can see them all here in the album section of the store. I will be placing my last order from a US supplier 28th Jan 2016. This will allow plenty of time for shipment.

So happy crafting everyone!! See you soon

Julie

No comments

Powered by Blogger.