... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Long Point Scrap Retreat 19-21 June 2015

Hi Scrappers.... Not long until this retreat now - only a few weeks to go!  
This will be the second Retreat where I get to bring my Scrap of Your Life store to you all. 
I have started to prepare goody bags for each of you lovely ladies and also there will be a few challenges over the weekend with prizes.  Also, three lucky door prizes to give away.
I am hoping to have the Heidi Swap Fuse Tools in by this weekend and plan to have one out so you can all have a play...  Also on order are some new collections such as Doodlebug Sunkissed, Pink Paislee Atlas collections, new Simple Stories SN@P products, plus heaps more.
As far as ordering products over the weekend -  if you want to purchase something, come and see me and I will record it on my laptap.  At the end of the weekend we will total the amount and then organise payment.  You can pay via PayPal, Cash and I also accept credit card which I can process directly through my Merchant Account online.
If you place an online order between now and the retreat you can save 15% - just enter the code LPWA.  You can have your order delivered directly to you at the retreat, saving on postage costs. A good time to stock on some heavy products, such as tools and albums
Also if your after a specific product then just let us know and I can order it so it arrives in time for the retreat.  
 So here are a few images of what will be on the Scrap Boutique Table.
Don't forget  to keep checking back for updates here on the blog and on facebook.  .
 




 

 

Share 

0 comments: