I just love the look of this recipe of rice crisps and marsh mellows - perfect for St Patrick's Day celebrations.
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 4 cups of soft marshmallows
- 5 cups of Rice Krispie cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- green food coloring (optional)
- approximately 3/4 cup of marshmallow pieces (substituted instead of lucky charms)
Instructions:Melt butter over low heat until completely melted. Gradually add marshmallows and stir often to avoid burning them. When marshmallow/butter mixture is completely melted, add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and your green food coloring and mix well. Remove from heat and stir in your Rice Krispie cereal. Once mixture is mostly combined, stir in the Lucky Charm’s marshmallows.
Recipe from Classy Clutter Blog