... Home ... Store... Gallery ... Forum... Blog ... Design Team

From Facebook Today!

Monday, March 30, 2015

Free Classes at Scrapbook.com


Scrapbook.com has announced a major expansion of their education offerings, including a new classroom section that will be offered for free through 2015.

The new class offerings are available at the classes section of the store’s website
Current offerings include classes featuring products from Sizzix, Simple Stories, and Fancy Pants 

Designs, among other manufacturers. Regular retail prices for the classes range from $3.95 to $26.95 but they are being offered free through the end of 2015.


I recently enrolled in the Simple Stories "I AM" class  with Jill Davis. It was a simple quick class which I quite enjoyed so I would recommend giving this class and some of the others a go!
If you after some of the "I AM" collection you can find it here


0 comments: