12 x 12 Ring Binder Album Clearance

Hi creative Peeps!

Well I have had a lovely week in Cairns, down time for me and hubby - a week away on our own and now I'm back.  Cairns is an awesome place to visit and we had a great time, however now its back to the preparations for the camp.
This week I am preparing all the little goody bags, and I have a super supportive hubby whom will be helping me as well, so grateful for that...

First things first!
I am clearing out all the albums in stock in the store... I plan not to stock albums in the future - only as a pre-order as they do take up a bit of space! and I am running out of precious space..

The albums are listed below. .  and are a whopping  25% off...so a real bargain!
and of course no postage fee as I will bring them all to the retreat.
If there are any albums remaining I will also bring along to the retreat and they will be available at the retreat for the same price.

So if any of you lovely ladies are interested .... pm via facebook what brand/colour
Paypal payment to scrapyourlife@bigpond.com

 WRMK albums  2 x light pink & 1 x light blue
 Was $40.00 Now  $30.00

Print Blocks 12 x 12 albums  2 x dark blue, 2  x yellow, 2 light pink & 1 red
 Was $22.00 Now  $16.50




 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.